Write a review
- 100 grams beef cut into thin strips
- ¼ cup low sodium beef broth or water
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ¼ teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- Salt and pepper to taste Stevia to taste (optional) MCT OR COCONUT oil (for sauté)
- Sauté ginger and spices in broth and liquid ingredients to release the flavors.
- Add the beef and stir fry gently.
- Deglaze the pan periodically by adding a little water.
- Add the chopped green onions and serve hot.