Ground Beef Tacos
Write a review
- 100 grams lean ground beef
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1 clove crushed and minced garlic
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Fresh chopped cilantro to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- MCT OR COCONUT oil (for browning)
- Brown ground beef.
- Add onion, garlic, and spices and a little water and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve taco style in butter lettuce or romaine leaf mock tortillas or with a side of tomatoes or salsa.