Italian Shrimp with Tomatoes
A dish doesn’t have to be complicated, or take a lot of time, to be good. My father found this recipe for baked shrimp in a tomato sauce
Write a review
- 100 grams shrimp
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup low sodium vegetable broth or water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried or fresh basil
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed and minced
- Pinch of dried or fresh oregano
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- MCT OR COCONUT oil (for sauté)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sauté onion, garlic and spices in broth and lemon juice.
- Add spices and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and tomatoes and cook until shrimp is pink and well cooked.
- Modifications: Sauté with a little MCT OR COCONUT oil. Add chopped zucchini or other vegetables.