A perfect dressing to pour over a spinach salad with fresh strawberries.
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon MCT OR COCONUT oil
- Dash of salt
- Dash of cayenne (optional)
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Stevia or Lakantoto taste
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Pour over fresh green salad.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and freshly ground black pepper.
- Variations: use as a marinade or sauce for chicken.