You know the nice, sweet, thick Teriyaki sauce you get from your favorite takeout joint? Now you can have it at home.
Write a review
- ½ cup beef or chicken broth (Depending on your
- protein choice)
- ¼ cup Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or red wine vinegar
- Orange juice (Juice from 3 segments)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger or grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove finely minced garlic
- Lemon and/or orange zest to taste
- Stevia or Lakanto to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced.
- The longer you simmer the richer the flavors.
- As the liquid reduces, deglaze the pan with a little MCT OR COCONUT oil or broth to intensify the flavors.
- Enjoy as a glaze or sauce with chicken or beef.