Thai Beef Soup
Write a review
- 100 grams beef
- 2 cups low sodium beef lo or vegetable broth
- (or substitute 1 cup water for 1 cup broth)
- 3 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 clove of garlic crushed and minced
- Fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder or red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Stevia to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up broth.
- Add dry spices, bay leaf, Bragg’s, garlic and onion and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add beef and celery and cook for 20 to 30 minutes until soft.
- Add salt, pepper, and stevia.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Modifications: Add a few bean sprouts to the soup. Top with fresh very small amount of sliced mushrooms.