Arugula Salad with Chicken
This main course salad is an ideal lunch or light supper option.
Write a review
- 100 grams of chicken
- 2 or more cups of arugula greens
- Your choice of apple, orange, strawberry or grapefruit slices
- Dressing made from your choice of compatible fruit
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- MCT OR COCONUT oil (for browning)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken with a little lemon juice and water until slightly browned.
- Prepare and wash arugula.
- Lay chicken slices on top of arugula salad and top with fruit and a dressing made from your fruit of choice.
- Examples: Strawberry vinaigrette, grapefruit vinaigrette, spicy orange dressing etc.
- See recipes for dressings, sauces, and marinades.