This is our favorite cole slaw recipe, a yummy combo of fruit and veggies in a sweet dressing.
Write a review
- ½ head cabbage
- 1 apple diced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of mustard powder
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stevia or Lakanto to taste
- Slice cabbage in very thin strips.
- Toss with lemon juice and spices.
- Allow to marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Add apples and a 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon to make an apple slaw.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/