Baked Apple Chicken
Here's a new twist on chicken, not to mention a yummy way to get that apple a day into your diet.
Write a review
- 100 grams cubed chicken
- ½ finely chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- MCT OR COCONUT oil (for browning chicken) Dash of cayenne
- Lightly brown the chicken in lemon juice.
- Add chopped apple and evenly coat with a mixture of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, stevia, cinnamon, cayenne and pinch of salt.
- Put in small baking dish and add additional vinegar and lemon juice.
- Serve with the rest of the apple in thin slices on the side.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/