Easy to follow BBQ Sauce recipe!
Write a review
- 3 ounces tomato paste
- ¼ cup apple cider or red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 3 cloves garlic crushed and minced
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Liquid smoke hickory flavoring to taste
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Stevia to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water as needed to achieve desired consistency
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for at least 5 minutes adding a little water to achieve desired consistency and to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Use as a barbeque sauce for chicken or beef.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/