Beef Cabbage Rolls
Write a review
- 100 grams lean ground beef each serving
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- MCT OR COCONUT oil (for frying)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly blanch large cabbage leaves and set aside.
- In small frying pan combine ground beef, onion, garlic and spices and cook until brown.
- Spoon ground beef mixture into cabbage leaves, tuck in ends and roll up (burrito style). Put cabbage rolls in a baking dish and add broth to the bottom of the pan.
- Brush lightly with beef broth and bake in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over cabbage rolls periodically to keep moist.
- Make multiple servings at one time for best results.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/