Enjoy this easy chicken cacciatore recipe, made with onion, green pepper, stewed tomatoes, wine, and oregano.
Write a review
- 100 grams diced chicken breast
- 1-2 cups chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 cloves crushed and minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- MCT OR COCONUT oil (browing chicken) Stevia to taste
- Brown the chicken with garlic, onion, and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
- Deglaze the pan with the chicken broth.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar and spices.
- Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve hot.
- Optional - add in green onions and green peppers
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/