Chicken Taco Wraps
The flavorful filling in these wraps has a definite kick, but you can adjust the chilies and peppers to suit your taste.
Write a review
- Finely chopped or ground chicken breast
- ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth or water
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Pinch of cumin
- Serrano or Jalapeno peppers to taste
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- 2-4 large lettuce leaves
- MCT OR COCONUT oil
- In a small frying pan cook chicken in broth and MCT OR COCONUT oil.
- Add onion, garlic and spices.
- Deglaze pan with lemon juice or a little water.
- Serve chicken taco style in butter lettuce or romaine leaves or top with salsa
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/