Chinese Chicken Salad
Chinese chicken salad with thinly sliced cabbage, bell peppers, carrots, cilantro and skinless boneless chicken
Write a review
- 100 grams chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- Sliced carrots, bell peppers
- Chopped Cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic crushed and minced
- Fresh grated ginger or a dash of powdered
- Pinch of red pepper flakes MCT OR COCONUT or Coconut oil (for browning) Stevia to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the chicken with MCT OR COCONUT or Coconut oil and lemon juice, 1 tablespoon Bragg’s, garlic, and onion.
- Slice cabbage into fine strips. Steam lightly until cooked. Drain off excess liquid.
- Add chicken, ginger, salt and pepper and chill.
- Sprinkle with additional Bragg’s
- Modifications: Add additional vegetables such as bell pepper and mushrooms.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/