You might not be able to spend the evening on a tropical island, but you can savor this sweet, juicy and smart take on whitefish in your own little corner of the world!
Write a review
- 100 grams white fish
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon and orange zest to taste
- Lemon and orange slices
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stevia to taste
- Mix lemon juice with zest and a little stevia.
- Baste fish with mixture and top with salt, pepper, and lemon and orange slices.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place on the barbeque or in oven at 350 degrees.
- Cook fish for 5-10 minutes or until fish is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with lemon and top with parsley.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/