Citrus Ginger Dressing/Marinade
Here is a great salad dressing to try next time you have a salad.
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- Ginger fresh or ground to taste
- Salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon MCT OR COCONUT oil
- Stevia to taste
- Combine spices with liquid ingredients.
- Enjoy over salad or double the recipe for use as a marinade.
- Warm slightly to enhance the flavors.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/