One of the easiest and best recipes for Shrimp Creole that I have tried.
Write a review
- 100 grams shrimp
- ½ cup low sodium vegetable broth or water
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- ¼ teaspoon horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Dash of sassafras powder or root beer flavored stevia
- Dash of liquid smoke flavoring (optional)
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- MCT OR COCONUT oil (for frying)
- Mix liquid ingredients, onion, garlic, and spices.
- Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes in a small frying pan.
- Add shrimp and cook thoroughly for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Deglaze the pan periodically with additional water or broth.
- Serve hot or cold over a salad or with fresh asparagus.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/