Spiced up with garlic, horseradish and paprika, this sweet, tomato-touched vinaigrette is perfect on almost any salad.
Write a review
- ¼ cup low sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- ¼ teaspoon horseradish or to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder Cayenne pepper to taste Stevia or Lakanto to taste
- Dissolve spices in broth, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Mix well and heat slightly in small saucepan.
- Chill and serve over mixed greens or vegetables.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/