Ginger Shrimp Wraps
A healthy appetizer or light entree perfect for a warm weather lunch or dinner.
Write a review
- 100 grams shrimp
- 1 or more cabbage or lettuce leaves
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth or water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- Pinch of fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely minced green onion
- 1 serving spicy orange sauce
- MCT OR COCONUT oil or MCT OR COCONUT oil and Butter Buds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly steam cabbage leaves and then set aside.
- Cook shrimp with spices and mince together with onion.
- Wrap up shrimp mixture in cabbage or lettuce leaves and enjoy with dipping sauce.
- Another alternative is to place multiple rolls in small baking dish.
- Cover with vegetable broth and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Variations: Dip wraps in Sweet wasabi dipping sauce or top with additional Bragg’s.