Hot and Sour Chicken Soup
Delicious hot and sour soup does not need to be complicated. This easy chicken version is ready in about half an hour.
Write a review
- 100 grams chicken breast diced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
- ½ lemon in quarters with rind
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Pinch of chili powder or red chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stevia or Lakanto to taste (optional)
- Boil lemon wedges with rind in 1 cup of water until pulp comes out of the rind.
- Scrape out additional pulp and juice.
- Add the diced chicken, spices and chicken broth. Simmer until cooked.
- Variation: You can add orange juice or substitute shrimp for chicken.
- Modifications: Add vegetables such as zucchini or small amount of mushrooms.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/