Oriental Ginger Chicken
Ginger Chicken – vinegar adds something extra to the marinade for this ginger chicken recipe that tastes fantastic whether grilled or broiled.
Write a review
- 100 grams chicken
- ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth or water
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon lemon or orange zest
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- MCT OR COCONUT oil (for sauté)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- In a small sauce pan, sauté chicken in a little lemon juice and water until slightly browned.
- Add spices, ginger, salt, lemon and stevia.
- Add Bragg's liquid aminos and cook thoroughly.
- Deglaze the pan periodically by adding a little water.
- Serve hot and garnish with lemon or orange slices.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/