Sauteed Tilapia with Lemon-Peppercorn
This recipe produces an elegant dish that nobody will know took about 15 minutes to make.
Write a review
- 100 grams red snapper
- ¼ cup low sodium vegetable broth or water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons caper juice
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- Dash of cayenne (optional) MCT OR COCONUT oil (for sauté)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Add dry spices to broth and liquid ingredients.
- Sauté fish in sauce for 5-10 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle peppercorns over finished dish or saute while cooking
- Modifications: Whisk in small amount Butter Buds and MCT OR COCONUT oil mixed to create a lemon butter sauce.