What could be easier and more delightful than a shrimp cocktail?
Write a review
- 100 grams raw shrimp (approximately 10-12 medium shrimp steamed)
- Cocktail sauce
- 3 ounces tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of horseradish or to taste
- Dash of mustard powder
- Stevia or Lakanto to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water as needed for desired consistency
- Mix tomato paste, vinegar, horseradish, lemon juice and spices together and allow spices to marinate and dipping sauce to chill.
- Add additional water as needed to create desired consistency.
- Steam the shrimp until pink and well cooked.
- Chill shrimp for 30 minutes in the refrigerator and serve with cocktail dipping sauce.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/