Spaghetti-less Meat Sauce
Write a review
- 100 grams lean ground beef (less than 7% fat)
- 8 ounces organic tomato sauce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- ½ teaspoon dried basil or 4 leaves rolled and sliced fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- MCT OR COCONUT oil (for sauté)
- Brown the ground beef and pat off excess oil or sauté in water and drain off the fat.
- Add tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, and herbs.
- Simmer on low heat for at least 30 minutes.
- Add water to desired consistency.
- Serve atop spaghetti squash.