This spicy crab salad is a great stuffing for tomatoes, cucumbers or even a lettuce wrap. You could even stuff it in your favorite fish.
Write a review
- 100 grams crab
- Celery diced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon finely minced red or Walla Walla onion
- Dash of garlic powder Dash of onion powder Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- You may substitute 1 teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning for the powdered ingredients.
- Steam the crab and chop into medium chunks.
- Toss with onions, spices, and liquid ingredients.
- Marinate for 15 minutes or more and serve over mixed green salad or add diced celery.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/