Stuffed Chicken Rolls
A delightful spinach stuffing, flecked with red pepper and onion, highlights this moist and tender entree. The chicken is drizzled with a silky mushroom sauce, making an attractive main dish for a special-occasion meal.
Write a review
- 100 grams chicken breast
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Dash of onion powder Dash of garlic powder Pinch of cayenne pepper Salt and pepper to taste
- Tenderize chicken manually by pounding until flat.
- Cook spinach lightly with garlic, onion and spices.
- Strain out excess liquid from the spinach and place mound of spinach in the center of the pounded chicken.
- Roll up the spinach mixture inside the chicken breast.
- Place rolls in baking dish and add chicken broth to the pan.
- Bake the rolls in 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely.
- Variations: Top with marinara sauce recipe.
- Modifications: Brush chicken with MCT OR COCONUT oil, add marinara sauce.
- Bake until brown and bubbly.
Dream Drops Doctor https://www.dreamdropsdoctor.com/